CAFÉ AND CAFÉ-BAR STOCKTAKING & AUDITING
Independent Stocktaker Jonathan Marshall offers a dedicated stocktaking and auditing service for café and café bars across Sussex, Kent, Hampshire and Surrey.
Jonathan Marshall has been conducting catering and licensed trade auditing to cafés and cafés-bars for over 30 years and so is able to offer a huge amount of expertise to your business.
All of the hundreds of audits conducted each year are tailored to the needs and requirements of each business. For cafés of all types, the various income streams must be carefully analysed to arrive at a true figures for both Food and Beverage operations.
Catering Audits for cafés and cafés bars
A catering audit for a cafe or cafe bar typically includes:
- • A full food count is carried out and a costed inventory prepared
- • Invoices are sorted and collated onto a Trading Account format report
- • Wastage and staff feeding allowances are made
- • Actual Food Gross Profit and Menu Food Gross Profit figures and percentages are obtained
- • Advice is given on food storage, stock levels, and costs.
Liquor Audits for cafés and cafés bars
A liquor audit (license trade audit) for a cafe or cafe bar or other catering operation typically includes:
- • Full, accurate stock count carried out and an inventory prepared
- • Out of date or short dated stock identified
- • Paperwork sorted and collated onto a dedicated stock control system.
- • Bar price and invoice cost update
- • All promotions and allowances taken into account EPOS tills can be read to pinpoint stock variances
- • Extended itemized report finalized and printed
- • Meeting with client or manager
- • Written report provided if required.
- • Other routines: Cash count and safe check Meter readings
Protecting your business data
All of the auditing takes place on site at your cafe or cafe bar so that none of your important business documents are taken off site.
Discounting and promotional activity
As experienced independent auditor in this sector Jonathan Marshall produces detailed reporting that also reflects your discounting and promotional activity.
New owner or selling up?
If you are in the process of buying or selling a cafe or cafe bar then an independent valuation of the stock in hand is essential. As an independent stocktaker Jonathan Marshall will provide new owner, previous owner or both a report and year-end valuation certificates that your accountant will normally require.
Find out more about Valuation audits»
Independent café and café bar audits in Sussex, Kent and South East England
Independent Stocktaker, Jonathan Marshall, conducts audits and stocktaking for cafes and cafe bars across Hampshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Based in Shoreham-by-Sea, cafes and cafe bars in West Sussex, East Sussex and along the south coast are all with in easy reach including Eastbourne, Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Littlehampton and Chichester.
Good transport links enables independent café audits across the south east of England, particularly in Kent and Surrey towns at towns such as Maidstone, Rochester, Hastings, Guildford, Dorking and Woking.
Contact independent stocktaker Jonathan Marshall today
Call today on 07889 171 817 or contact via e-mail to discuss your café stocktake or audit needs.