SPORTS AND LEISURE CENTRE STOCKTAKING & AUDITING
Independent Stocktaker Jonathan Marshall supports District and Local Councils with their auditing of Leisure and Sports Centres.
Jonathan Marshall has worked closely with District Councils for many years and so is familiar with the challenges of operating successfully in this sector and offers a full stocktaking service ranging from bars and food to vending and sports shop retailing.
District Councils need their leisure and sports centres to demonstrate its compliance with procedures and operational effectiveness to many different audiences. An independent stocktaking and audit service gives your reporting greater substance and validity.
Improving your effectiveness
Stock audits often turn up losses of thousands of pounds that would not show up otherwise. Make sure you safeguard your operation by contacting the independent stocktaker now!
Leisure Centre Catering Audits
Jonathan Marshall conducts hundreds of audits each year and these are tailored to each businesses needs and requirements. For Leisure Centres and Sports Centres a typical catering audit includes:
- • A full food count is carried out and a costed inventory prepared
- • Invoices are sorted and collated onto a Trading Account format report
- • Wastage and staff feeding allowances are made
- • Actual Food Gross Profit and Menu Food Gross Profit figures and percentages are obtained
- • Advice is given on food storage, stock levels, and costs.
Leisure Centre Liquor Audits
A typical leisure centre liquor stocktaking and audit visit includes:
- • Full, accurate stock count carried out and an inventory prepared
- • Out of date or short dated stock identified
- • Paperwork sorted and collated onto a dedicated stock control system.
- • Bar price and invoice cost update
- • All promotions and allowances taken into account EPOS tills can be read to pinpoint stock variances
- • Extended itemized report finalized and printed.
- • Meeting with client or manager
- • Written report provided if required.
- • Other routines: Cash count and safe check Meter readings
Protecting your business data
All of the auditing takes place on site at your Leisure Centre or Sports Centre so that none of your important business documents are taken off site.
Discounting and promotional activity
As an experienced independent auditor in this sector Jonathan Marshall is able to produce detailed reporting that also reflects your discounting and promotional activity.
Independent sports and leisure centre audits in Sussex, Kent and South East England
Independent Stocktaker, Jonathan Marshall, conducts audits and stocktaking for sports and leisure centres across Hampshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Based in Shoreham-by-Sea, leisure and sports centres in West Sussex, East Sussex and along the south coast are all with in easy reach including Eastbourne, Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Littlehampton and Chichester.
Good transport links enables independent leisure and sports centre audits across the south east of England, particularly in Kent and Surrey towns at towns such as Maidstone, Rochester, Hastings, Guildford, Dorking and Woking.
Contact independent stocktaker Jonathan Marshall today
Contact via e-mail to discuss your sports centre or leisure centre audit needs.