HOTEL AND RESTAURANT STOCKTAKING & AUDITING
Independent Stocktaker Jonathan Marshall offers a dedicated stocktaking and auditing service for hotels and restaurants across Sussex, Kent, Hampshire and Surrey.
Jonathan Marshall has been conducting catering and licensed trade auditing to restaurants and hotels for over 30 years and so is able to offer a huge amount of expertise to your business.
All of the hundreds of audits conducted each year are tailored to the needs and requirements of each business.
For hotels and restaurants, it is important to carefully analyse all of the various income streams - such as food, drink, multiple bars, multiple restaurants - to arrive at a true figures for both Food and Beverage operations.
Catering Audits for hotels and restaurants
A catering audit for a restaurant or hotel typically includes:
- • A full food count is carried out and a costed inventory prepared
- • Invoices are sorted and collated onto a Trading Account format report
- • Wastage and staff feeding allowances are made
- • Actual Food Gross Profit and Menu Food Gross Profit figures and percentages are obtained
- • Advice is given on food storage, stock levels, and costs.
Liquor Audits for hotels and restaurants
A liquor audit (license trade audit) for a restaurant or hotel typically includes:
- • Full, accurate stock count carried out and an inventory prepared
- • Out of date or short dated stock identified
- • Paperwork sorted and collated onto a dedicated stock control system.
- • Bar price and invoice cost update
- • All promotions and allowances taken into account EPOS tills can be read to pinpoint stock variances
- • Extended itemized report finalized and printed
- • Meeting with client or manager
- • Written report provided if required.
- • Other routines: Cash count and safe check Meter readings
Protecting your business data
All of the auditing takes place on site at your hotel or restaurant so that none of your important business documents are taken off site.
Discounting and promotional activity
As experienced independent auditor in this sector Jonathan Marshall is able to produce detailed reporting that also reflects your discounting and promotional activity.
New owner or selling up?
If you are in the process of buying or selling a hotel or restaurant then an independent valuation of the stock in hand is essential. The Independent Stocktaker will provide new owner, previous owner or both a report and year-end valuation certificates that your accountant will normally require.
Find out more about our Valuation audits»
Independent restaurant and hotel audits in Sussex, Kent and South East England
Independent Stocktaker, Jonathan Marshall, conducts audits and stocktaking for hotels and restaurants across Hampshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Based in Shoreham-by-Sea, hotels and restaurants in West Sussex, East Sussex and along the south coast are all with in easy reach including Eastbourne, Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Littlehampton and Chichester.
Good transport links enable independent hotel and restaurant audits across the south east of England, particularly in Kent and Surrey towns at towns such as Maidstone, Rochester, Hastings, Guildford, Dorking and Woking.
Contact independent stocktaker Jonathan Marshall today
Call today on 07889 171 817 or contact via e-mail to discuss your hotel or restaurant audit needs.