PUBCO STOCKTAKING & AUDITING
Independent Stocktaker Jonathan Marshall provides stocktaking and auditing services for National and Locally based PubCo's.
With over 30 years of expertise in auditing and stocktaking for the PubCo's he is ideally placed to support your business.
Multi site audits, multi level reporting
PubCo audits are needed for a variety of audiences and means at both an individual site and head office level. Jonathan Marshall undertakes this in both written and verbal feedback to the appropriate management level.
The reporting and feedback is delivered on the same day as the audit so that findings can be quickly acted upon.
PubCo's detailed and extended catering and liquor stock reports (see below), as well as:
- • Food stocktaking and reporting
• Safe checks and cash counts
• Banking checks
• Reporting on hygiene and safety
• We are fully experienced in multiple bar bin systems and the various income streams in the PubCo Industry
Catering Audits for PubCo's
A catering audit for a PubCo typically includes:
- • A full food count is carried out and a costed inventory prepared
- • Invoices are sorted and collated onto a Trading Account format report
- • Wastage and staff feeding allowances are made
- • Actual Food Gross Profit and Menu Food Gross Profit figures and percentages are obtained
- • Advice is given on food storage, stock levels, and costs.
Liquor Audits for PubCo's
A liquor audit (license trade audit) for a restaurant or hotel typically includes:
- • Full, accurate stock count carried out and an inventory prepared
- • Out of date or short dated stock identified
- • Paperwork sorted and collated onto a dedicated stock control system.
- • Bar price and invoice cost update
- • All promotions and allowances taken into account EPOS tills can be read to pinpoint stock variances
- • Extended itemized report finalized and printed
- • Meeting with client or manager
- • Written report provided if required.
- • Other routines: Cash count and safe check Meter readings
Protecting your business data
All of the auditing takes place on site at your PubCo so that none of your important business documents are taken off site.
Discounting and promotional activity
As an experienced independent auditors in this sector Jonathan Marshall is able to produce detailed reporting that also reflects your discounting and promotional activity.
Independent PubCo audits in Sussex, Kent and South East England
Independent Stocktaker, Jonathan Marshall, conducts audits and stocktaking for PubCo's across Hampshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Based in Shoreham-by-Sea, PubCos in West Sussex, East Sussex and along the south coast are all with in easy reach including Eastbourne, Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Littlehampton and Chichester.
Good transport links enable independent PubCos audits across the south east of England, particularly in Kent and Surrey towns at towns such as Maidstone, Rochester, Hastings, Guildford, Dorking and Woking.
Contact independent stocktaker Jonathan Marshall today
Contact via e-mail to discuss your PubCo audit needs.